Company: Genting Singapore Limited
Bloomberg ticker: GENS SP
Market cap: US$8,221m
Background: Genting Singapore Limited was incorporated in 1984 in the Isle of Man. It was converted into a public limited company on 20 March 1987 and listed on the Main Board of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited on 12 December 2005. On 1 June 2018, the company transferred its domicile from Isle of Man to Singapore. Genting has been at the forefront of gaming and integrated resort development in Australia, the Bahamas, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. Today, they are best known for their flagship project, Resorts World Sentosa in Singapore, which is one of the largest fully integrated destination resorts in South East Asia.
World Class Benchmarking of Genting Singapore
- Profitable Growth rank of 3 was same compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is above average performance compared to 1,240 large Consumer Discretionary companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 3 was better than its Growth rank of 6
- Profitability rank of 3 was the same compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 6 was down compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.