Company: GS Holdings Corp
Bloomberg ticker: 078930 KS
Market cap: US$2,985m
Background: GS Holdings Corp is a Korean petroleum refining company. The primary operations are in petroleum refining, power generation, convenience stores, supermarkets and hotels, and distribution of steel and metal products.
World Class Benchmarking of GS Holdings Corp
- Profitable Growth rank of 6 was down compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is below average performance compared to 330 large Energy companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 6 was worse than its Growth rank of 5
- Profitability rank of 6 was the same compared to the prior period’s 6th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 5 was down compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.