Company: YiChang HEC ChangJiang Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: 1558 HK
Market cap: US$2,217m
Background: YiChang HEC ChangJiang Pharmaceutical Company Limited develops, manufactures, and sells pharmaceutical products in anti-virus, endocrine and metabolic diseases, and cardiovascular diseases. The majority of the company’s revenue is derived from anti-influenza virus products sold under the brand Kewei.
World Class Benchmarking of YiChang HEC ChangJiang Pharmaceutical
- Profitable Growth rank of 1 was same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 390 medium Health Care companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 1 was better than its Growth rank of 3
- Profitability rank of 1 was the same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 3 was the same compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.