Company: Sembcorp Industries Limited
Bloomberg ticker: SCI SP
Market cap: US$3,742m
Background: Sembcorp Industries Limited is an energy and urban development company operating in 10 countries. The company has 15GW of power installed worldwide and a land bank of over 13,000 ha for urban developments in Asia. Currently, conventional energy sources account for more than 60% of the capacity; the remaining is renewables.
World Class Benchmarking of Sembcorp Industries
- Profitable Growth rank of 7 was up compared to the prior period’s 8th rank
- This is below average performance compared to 1,530 large Industrials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 7 was worse than its Growth rank of 4
- Profitability rank of 7 was up compared to the prior period’s 8th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 4 was up compared to the prior period’s 7th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.