Company: Taokaenoi Food & Marketing Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: TKN TB
Market cap: US$465m
Background: Founded in 2004, Taokaenoi Food & Marketing Public Company Limited a Thai snack product company is engaged in the manufacturing and distribution of flavored seaweed snacks. It also offers other snacks such as popcorn, potato snacks, and dried fruits. The company has six production facilities in Nonthaburi, Pathum Thani and Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya (Ayutthaya).
World Class Benchmarking of Taokaenoi Food & Marketing
- Profitable Growth rank of 3 was down compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is above average performance compared to 490 medium Cons. Staples companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 3 was better than its Growth rank of 8
- Profitability rank of 3 was down compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 8 was the same compared to the prior period’s 8th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.