Company: PT Salim Ivomas Pratama Tbk
Bloomberg ticker: SIMP IJ
Market cap: US$547m
Background: PT Salim Ivomas Pratama Tbk is one of the largest diversified and vertically integrated agribusiness groups in Indonesia. Its business covers the whole supply chain from R&D, seed breeding, oil palm cultivation, and milling to production and marketing of cooking oil, margarine, and shortening products. SIMP also cultivates sugar cane, rubber, and other crops.
World Class Benchmarking of Salim Ivomas Pratama
- Profitable Growth rank of 4 was up compared to the prior period’s 10th rank
- This is above average performance compared to 560 large Cons. Staples companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 9 was worse than its Growth rank of 2
- Profitability rank of 9 was up compared to the prior period’s 10th rank
- This is poor performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 10th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.