Company: Shenzhou International Group Holdings Limited
Bloomberg ticker: 2313 HK
Market cap: US$19,842m
Background: Shenzhou International Group Holdings Limited is the largest vertically integrated knitwear manufacturer in China, producing high-end apparel for brands such as Adidas, Puma, Uniqlo on an OEM basis. Its biggest customers are located in China, Japan, and the US. Shenzhou has production sites in China, Vietnam, and Cambodia.
World Class Benchmarking of Shenzhou International Group Holdings
- Profitable Growth rank of 1 was same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 1,190 large Cons. Disc. companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 1 was better than its Growth rank of 3
- Profitability rank of 1 was the same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 3 was up compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.