Company: Heineken Malaysia Berhad
Bloomberg ticker: HEIM MK
Market cap: US$1,777m
Background: Heineken Malaysia Berhad was founded in 1964 and listed on Bursa Malaysia in 1965. The company is 51% owned by Heineken NV (HEIA NA) and engages in the production, marketing, and distribution of alcoholic beverages. Its brand portfolio includes Heineken, Tiger, Guinness, Anchor Smooth, Kilkenny, Anglia, Paulaner, Strongbow, and Kirin Ichiban.
World Class Benchmarking of Heineken Malaysia
- Profitable Growth rank of 1 was same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 520 medium Consumer Staples companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 1 was better than its Growth rank of 5
- Profitability rank of 1 was the same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 5 was the same compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.