- Since 1987 short-term rate fell 91% to 0.5%
- Long-term rate fell 62% to 3.0%
- Falling interest rates, stocks up 745%
- Interest rate bottoms drive market rallies
- Peaks crush market rallies
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.