Company: Nestle (Malaysia) Berhad
Bloomberg ticker: NESZ MK
Market cap: US$7,427m
Background: Nestlé (Malaysia) Berhad is a food and beverage manufacturer and distributor in Malaysia and internationally. It is a subsidiary of Nestlé S.A. (NESN SW), the world’s largest food manufacturer. The company is originally Swiss. The Malaysian branch was founded in 1912 and now has 8 factories, employing more than 5,500 people.
World Class Benchmarking of Nestle (Malaysia)
- Profitable Growth rank of 1 was same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 570 large Cons. Staples companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 1 was better than its Growth rank of 6
- Profitability rank of 1 was the same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 6 was down compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.