Company: Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad
Bloomberg ticker: KLK MK
Market cap: US$5,884m
Background: Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad is a Malaysia incorporated company engaging in plantation, manufacturing, and property development. Plantation is its core business and the company has planted area across Malaysia, Indonesia, and Liberia. Oil palms use more than 90% of the area, rubber the rest.
World Class Benchmarking of Kuala Lumpur Kepong
- Profitable Growth rank of 6 was up compared to the prior period’s 8th rank
- This is below average performance compared to 590 large Cons. Staples companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 6 was worse than its Growth rank of 4
- Profitability rank of 6 was up compared to the prior period’s 7th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 4 was up compared to the prior period’s 6th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.