Company: momo.com Incorporated
Bloomberg ticker: 8454 TT
Market cap: US$3,467m
Background: momo.com Incorporated is a Taiwan-based e-commerce services company. The company offers television shopping and online shopping, offering products such as clothing, beauty products, and food. Taiwan mobile (3045 TT) is the largest shareholder through a fully-owned subsidiary.
World Class Benchmarking of momo.com
- Profitable Growth rank of 1 was up compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 1,150 large Cons. Disc. companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 1 was better than its Growth rank of 3
- Profitability rank of 1 was up compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 3 was up compared to the prior period’s 6th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.