Company: Jardine Matheson Holdings Limited
Bloomberg ticker: JM SP
Market cap: US$18,321m
Background: Jardine Matheson Holdings Limited is a conglomerate founded in 1832 and today controlled by the Scottish Keswick family. The group companies include Jardine Pacific, Jardine Motors, Dairy Farm (DFI SP), Hongkong Land (HKL SP), Mandarin Oriental (MAND SP), Cycle & Carriage (JCNC SP) and Astra International (ASII IJ).
World Class Benchmarking of Jardine Matheson Holdings
- Profitable Growth rank of 6 was up compared to the prior period’s 8th rank
- This is below average performance compared to 1,430 large Industrials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 6 was worse than its Growth rank of 2
- Profitability rank of 6 was up compared to the prior period’s 8th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 9th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.