Company: Quanta Computer Incorporated
Bloomberg ticker: 2382 TT
Market cap: US$10,357m
Background: Quanta Computer Incorporated is a Taiwan-based company principally engaged in the research, development, manufacture and sales of notebook computers, and other electronic hardware. Its customers include prominent tech and electronics companies such as Apple, Dell, Amazon, Cisco, Microsoft, and Lenovo.
World Class Benchmarking of Quanta Computer
- Profitable Growth rank of 7 was same compared to the prior period’s 7th rank
- This is below average performance compared to 680 large Info Tech companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 7 was worse than its Growth rank of 2
- Profitability rank of 7 was up compared to the prior period’s 8th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.