Company: CJ CheilJedang Corporation
Bloomberg ticker: 097950 KS
Market cap: US$4,539m
Background: CJ CheilJedang Corporation, part of chaebol CJ group, primarily engages in production and distribution of food ingredients, food, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology products. It operates in 14 countries, with its main market being Asia. CJCJ also engages in domestic and international logistics through its subsidiary CJ Korea Express (000120 KS).
World Class Benchmarking of CJ CheilJedang
- Profitable Growth rank of 8 was same compared to the prior period’s 8th rank
- This is below-average performance compared to 600 large Cons. Staples companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 8 was worse than its Growth rank of 3
- Profitability rank of 8 was the same compared to the prior period’s 8th rank
- This is below-average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 3 was up compared to the prior period’s 9th rank
- This is above-average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.