Company: BTS Group Holdings Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: BTS TB
Market cap: US$4,224m
Background: BTS Group Holdings Public Company Limited has the government concession to operate Bangkok’s mass train and bus transit systems. It is also involved in property development along its transit routes and advertising, as well as services including a mobile platform business that should shortly have the highest number of users in Thailand.
World Class Benchmarking of BTS Group Holdings
- Profitable Growth rank of 4 was down compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is above average performance compared to 1,430 large Industrials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 4 was worse than its Growth rank of 1
- Profitability rank of 4 was the same compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 1 was the same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.