Company: Carlsberg Brewery Malaysia Berhad
Bloomberg ticker: CAB MK
Market cap: US$1,896m
Background: Carlsberg Brewery Malaysia Berhad was incorporated in 1969 and is engaged in the manufacturing, distribution, and marketing of alcoholic beverages including beer, stout, and shandy and non-alcoholic malt beverages in Malaysia and Singapore with stake in a Sri Lanka brewery. It also has regional presence in Thailand, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Laos.
World Class Benchmarking of Carlsberg Brewery
- Profitable Growth rank of 1 was same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 490 medium Cons. Staples companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 1 was better than its Growth rank of 3
- Profitability rank of 1 was the same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peer
- Growth rank of 3 was the same compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.