Company: United Microelectronics Corporation
Bloomberg ticker: 2303 TT
Market cap: US$10,827m
Background: United Microelectronics Corporation is a global semiconductor foundry. UMC produces integrated circuit (IC) for applications spanning every sector of the electronics industry. Its Wafer Fabrication segment is mainly engaged in the manufacture of chips to the design specifications of its customers by using its own processes and techniques.
World Class Benchmarking of United Microelectronics Corp
- Profitable Growth rank of 5 was up compared to the prior period’s 7th rank
- This is average performance compared to 680 large Info Tech companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 5 was worse than its Growth rank of 1
- Profitability rank of 5 was up compared to the prior period’s 7th rank
- This is average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 1 was up compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.