Nickel Asia Corp – World Class Benchmarking
Company: Nickel Asia Corporate
Bloomberg ticker: NIKL PM
Market cap: US$1,995m
Background: Nickel Asia Corporation is one of the world’s top suppliers of lateritic nickel ore. The company has four nickel mines, Rio Tuba, Taganito, Cagdianao, and Hinatuan, and a fifth under development. The company also has exploratory sites, including for gold and copper, in the Philippines. Besides the Philippines, the ore is shipped to Japan, China, and Australia.
World Class Benchmarking of Nickel Asia
- Profitable Growth rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 740 medium Materials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 2 was better than its Growth rank of 3
- Profitability rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 3 was up compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.