Company: Carabao Group Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: CBG TB
Market cap: US$3,391m
Background: Carabao Group Public Company Limited is a holding company, which engages in the manufacture, marketing, sale, management, and distribution of energy drinks and other beverages including ready-to-drink coffee and drinking water. CBG’s produces a non-carbonated energy drink under the brand “Carabao Dang” and a carbonated under “Carabao.” The company also engages in OEM manufacturing.
World Class Benchmarking of Carabao Group
- Profitable Growth rank of 1 was same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 510 medium Cons. Staples companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 1 was better than its Growth rank of 3
- Profitability rank of 1 was the same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 3 was down compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.