- All business starts with revenue
- We’ve looked at on average 12,621 non-financial companies over 23 years
- In 2017, 17,276 non-financial companies were included
- Over the past 23 years, revenue growth has averaged 6%
- The fastest year was 2000 at 13%
- The slowest was 2009 at -10%
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.