Company: Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: IVL TB
Market cap: US$6,611m
Background: Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited is one of the world’s leading petrochemical producers and a leading global manufacturer of wool yarns. Established in over 20 countries, with about 70 manufacturing sites, IVL is the largest polyester fiber producer in Thailand and the largest PET producer globally, with 25% market share.
World Class Benchmarking of Indorama Ventures
- Profitable Growth rank of 6 was up compared to the prior period’s 10th rank
- This is below average performance compared to 900 large Materials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 7 was worse than its Growth rank of 1
- Profitability rank of 7 was up compared to the prior period’s 10th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 1 was up compared to the prior period’s 10th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.