Company: Apex Healthcare Berhad
Bloomberg ticker: APEX MK
Market cap: US$364m
Background: Apex Healthcare Berhad is a Malaysian investment holding company engaged in the development, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution of pharmaceuticals, diagnostics, consumer healthcare products, and orthopedic devices. Apex Healthcare operates in three segments: Manufacturing and marketing, Wholesale and distribution, and Corporate.
World Class Benchmarking of Apex Healthcare
- Profitable Growth rank of 3 was same compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is above average performance compared to 410 medium Health Care companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 3 was better than its Growth rank of 6
- Profitability rank of 3 was the same compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 6 was up compared to the prior period’s 7th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.