Your Wealth Engine – 31 October 2022
Your Wealth Engine – The show that helps you create, grow, and protect your wealth through the power of free-market Capitalism.
Tune in every Monday at 7 AM (ICT/GMT+ 7) via FINNOMENA’s YouTube or Facebook.
Fed-led interest rate rise is spreading pain worldwide
- Fed interest rate hiking cycle sweeping across the world
- France and Germany are in a painful game of catch-up with the US
- EM rates have been higher but kept low by China; FMs suffer the most
- Rate rise reduced global earnings by 6.2%; in DM US and UK hit hardest
- Corporate interest costs up to 4.8% from 3.3%; Profit hit at US, UK, Germany, and Brazil
- Company Profile: Defensive supermarket in Singapore
- Lessons from loss: 3 people I met last week help you protect your wealth
Your Wealth Engine comes in three segments
- Create Wealth segment: Where you identify Your Wealth Engine and learn how to rev it up
- Grow Wealth segment: Where you learn to carefully grow the wealth you create
- Protect Wealth segment: Where you learn how to keep what you have worked so hard to create and grow
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.