Company: TIME dotCom Berhad
Bloomberg ticker: TDC MK
Market cap: US$1,979m
Background: TIME dotCom Berhad is a Malaysia-based, data-centric, fixed-line telecoms provider, that develops and maintains its own fiber-optic network. It is based near Kuala Lumpur, giving it a central foothold in the Asia-Pacific region, as well as presence in the US. Data, voice and others accounts for almost 90% of revenue, Data center for the remainder.
World Class Benchmarking of TIME dotCom
- Profitable Growth rank of 3 was same compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is above average performance compared to 290 medium Comm. Serv. companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 2 was better than its Growth rank of 5
- Profitability rank of 2 was the same compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 5 was the same compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.