Company: Saras SpA
Bloomberg ticker: SRS MI
Market cap: US$1,369m
Background: Saras SpA is an Italian energy company engaged in petroleum refining, marketing, transportation, and power generation. The primary production plants are in Sarroch, Italy.
World Class Benchmarking of Saras SpA
- Profitable Growth rank of 7 was up compared to the prior period’s 9th rank
- This is below average performance compared to 330 large Energy companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 7 was worse than its Growth rank of 4
- Profitability rank of 7 was up compared to the prior period’s 9th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 4 was up compared to the prior period’s 6th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.