Company: PTT Exploration and Production Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: PTTEP TB
Market cap: US$15,328m
Background: PTT Exploration and Production Public Company Limited is a Thailand-based petroleum exploration and production (E&P) company. It operates in about 30 countries, including Algeria, Australia, Canada, Indonesia, and New Zealand. Its exploration and production (E&P) operations account for more than 90% of revenue.
World Class Benchmarking of PTT Exploration and Production
- Profitable Growth rank of 4 was same compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is above average performance compared to 300 large Energy companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 4 was better than its Growth rank of 6
- Profitability rank of 4 was down compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 6 was down compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.