Company: Press Metal Aluminium Holdings Berhad
Bloomberg ticker: PRESS MK
Market cap: US$4,732m
Background: Press Metal Aluminium Holdings Berhad is a Malaysian aluminum company and the largest such producer in Southeast Asia. It is the leading aluminum extruder and smelter with a 160,000-tonne extrusion capacity and a 760,000-tonne smelting capacity per annum. It has operations and distribution centers in China, UK, Australia, North America and the Middle East.
World Class Benchmarking of Press Metal Aluminium Holdings
- Profitable Growth rank of 4 was same compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is above average performance compared to 780 large Materials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 3 was better than its Growth rank of 6
- Profitability rank of 3 was the same compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 6 was up compared to the prior period’s 7th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.