Company: Bharat Electronics Limited
Bloomberg ticker: BHE/Q IN
Market cap: US$4,683m
Background: Bharat Electronics Limited designs, manufactures, and supplies electronics systems for defense requirements, and non-defense markets. The main products and services include weapon systems, radar and fire control systems, and communication. Its non-defense products include turnkey system solutions, civilian radars, e-governance systems, and homeland security.
World Class Benchmarking of Bharat Electronics
- Profitable Growth rank of 2 was same compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 1,440 large Industrials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 2 was better than its Growth rank of 4
- Profitability rank of 2 was the same compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 4 was up compared to the prior period’s 6th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.