Company: Puregold Price Club Incorporated
Bloomberg ticker: PGOLD PM
Market cap: US$2,234m
Background: Puregold Price Club Incorporated is the second-largest food retailer in the Philippines, catering to end consumers and resellers. It sells consumer goods in more than 300 stores. Its Puregold stores contribute about 80% of revenue and its membership-shopping S&R brand contributes the rest.
World Class Benchmarking of Puregold Price Club
- Profitable Growth rank of 3 was same compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is above average performance compared to 570 large Cons. Staples companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 3 was better than its Growth rank of 4
- Profitability rank of 3 was the same compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is poor performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 4 was up compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.