Company: Kyung Dong Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: 011040 KS
Market cap: US$285m
Background: Kyung Dong Pharmaceutical Company Limited manufactures and sells medicines for liver therapy, gastrointestinal, antimigraine, cardiovascular, antiviral, antiobesity, vitamin, respiratory, respiratory, and many others. Its products include prescription medications, over-the-counter drugs, and active pharmaceutical ingredients. Kyung Dong Pharmaceutical is headquartered in Gyeonggi, Korea.
World Class Benchmarking of Kyung Dong Pharmaceutical
- Profitable Growth rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 6th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 410 medium Health Care companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 6 was worse than its Growth rank of 1
- Profitability rank of 6 was the same compared to the prior period’s 6th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 1 was the same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.