Company: PT Indah Kiat Pulp & Paper Tbk
Bloomberg ticker: INKP IJ
Market cap: US$2,651m
Background: PT Indah Kiat Pulp & Paper Tbk is the largest manufacturer of paper pulp, paper, and other paper-related products by sales in Indonesia and one of the largest in the world. It also produces industrial paper products, such as packaging paper and specialty paper. INKP is part of Asia Pulp & Paper, which is controlled by the Sinar Mas group.
World Class Benchmarking of Indah Kiat Pulp & Paper
- Profitable Growth rank of 6 was down compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is below average performance compared to 780 large Materials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 5 was better than its Growth rank of 7
- Profitability rank of 5 was down compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 7 was down compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.