Company: SAM Engineering & Equipment (M) Berhad
Bloomberg ticker: SEQB MK
Market cap: US$263m
Background: SAM Engineering & Equipment (M) Berhad engages in the provision of precision machining, equipment integration, and automation solutions. SAM Engineering & Equipment operates through the Aerospace and Equipment Manufacturing segments. The Aerospace segment provides dedicated end-to-end manufacturing solutions on critical engine parts and other related equipment parts. The Equipment Manufacturing segment includes the equipment engineering and solutions for the commercial, semiconductor and other industries.
World Class Benchmarking of SAM Engineering & Equipment
- Profitable Growth rank of 3 was down compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is above average performance compared to 1,440 medium Industrials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 2 was better than its Growth rank of 5
- Profitability rank of 2 was down compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 5 was down compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.