Company: Samsung Biologics Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: 207940 KS
Market cap: US$33,975m
Background: Samsung Biologics Company Limited is a contract manufacturer and developer of biopharmaceutical products. A biopharmaceutical is a drug made from biological sources. The company has global leading pharmaceutical companies as its clients.
World Class Benchmarking of Samsung Biologics
- Profitable Growth rank of 5 was up compared to the prior period’s 6th rank
- This is average performance compared to 420 medium Health Care companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 6 was worse than its Growth rank of 3
- Profitability rank of 6 was up compared to the prior period’s 7th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 3 was down compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.