Company: Hartalega Holdings Berhad
Bloomberg ticker: HART MK
Market cap: US$4,230m
Background: Hartalega Holdings Berhad is a Malaysian glove manufacturer and supplier, specializing in nitrile and latex gloves. It is the world’s leading nitrile glove producer. HART acts as an original equipment manufacturer (OEM), having its products marketed by other companies/manufacturers. It has operations in the United States, Europe and Asia.
World Class Benchmarking of Hartalega Holdings
- Profitable Growth rank of 2 was same compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 390 medium Health Care companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 1 was better than its Growth rank of 6
- Profitability rank of 1 was the same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 6 was down compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.