Company: International Container Terminal Services Incorporated
Bloomberg ticker: ICT PM
Market cap: US$5,250m
Background: International Container Terminal Services Incorporated is an international operator of common user container terminals and serves the global container shipping industry. ICT is primarily engaged in operation, management, development and acquisition of container terminals, with total annual throughput of 10m TEU in 2019.
World Class Benchmarking of International Container Terminal Services
- Profitable Growth rank of 5 was up compared to the prior period’s 7th rank
- This is average performance compared to 1,460 large Industrials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 5 was better than its Growth rank of 6
- Profitability rank of 5 was up compared to the prior period’s 7th rank
- This is average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 6 was the same compared to the prior period’s 6th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.