Company: Fraser & Neave Holdings Berhad
Bloomberg ticker: FNH MK
Market cap: US$2,665m
Background: Fraser & Neave Holdings Berhad was established in 1883 and is one of the oldest companies in Malaysia. Its main businesses are the manufacture and sale of soft drinks and dairy products, and business in publishing and printing. FHN is the leading non-alcoholic food and beverage player in Malaysia.
World Class Benchmarking of Fraser & Neave Holdings
- Profitable Growth rank of 2 was same compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 570 large Cons. Staples companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 2 was better than its Growth rank of 5
- Profitability rank of 2 was the same compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 5 was the same compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.