Company: Celltrion Incorporated
Bloomberg ticker: 068270 KS
Market cap: US$22,944m
Background: Celltrion Incorporated is one of Korea’s biggest exporters by value of biosimilar pharmaceutical products; a biosimilar is a cheaper version of a biopharmaceutical, a type of drug which is derived from biological rather than chemical sources. Like with a generic drug, the development costs are low.
World Class Benchmarking of Celltrion
- Profitable Growth rank of 4 was up compared to the prior period’s 6th rank
- This is above average performance compared to 180 large Health Care companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 4 was better than its Growth rank of 6
- Profitability rank of 4 was the same compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 6 was up compared to the prior period’s 9th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.