This post was originally published here.
David Adu is a goal-oriented, strategic sell-side analyst with a passion for finance, investments and business development.
Some of the valuable insights David shared:
- Combining your experience in whatever science subjects you studied in school gives you an added advantage.
- Be prepared even before the opportunity comes knocking.
- To succeed in finance you need good financial modeling skills or valuation, PowerPoint skills, and soft skills.
- Once you have the right attitude, you’ll be able to survive wherever you find yourself.
- Be sure that finance is what you want to do especially when coming from another field because the journey will not be easy.
- Do a lot of reading. In the beginning, it might seem quite challenging, but just hold on, after a while, it starts to sink in.
- Finance is a rewarding choice.
Join the Bootcamp for Valuation!
The Valuation Master Class is the complete, proven, step-by-step course to guide you from novice to valuation expert.
Save US$50 with coupon code: get-smarter
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.