Company: Lotte Chemical Titan Holding Berhad
Bloomberg ticker: LOTT MK
Market cap: US$1,447m
Background: Lotte Chemical Titan Holding Berhad is one of Southeast Asia’s largest integrated producers of olefins and polyolefins. The company has 12 plants, 2 co-generation plants, and 3 tank farms in Malaysia. After its acquisition of PT LOTTE Chemical Titan Nusantara in 2006, it expanded its polyethylene capacity by 80%.
World Class Benchmarking of Lotte Chemical Titan Holding
- Profitable Growth rank of 3 was up compared to the prior period’s 9th rank
- This is above average performance compared to 810 large Materials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 3 was worse than its Growth rank of 1
- Profitability rank of 3 was up compared to the prior period’s 9th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 1 was up compared to the prior period’s 9th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.