Company: Verisign Incorporated
Bloomberg ticker: VRSN US
Market cap: US$27,730m
Background: Verisign Incorporated operates network infrastructure, including two of the Internet’s 13 root nameservers, and domain registry and services for the .com, .net, .name, .cc, .tv, .jobs, .gov, and .edu domains. the company also offers a range of IT security services.
World Class Benchmarking of Verisign
- Profitable Growth rank of 1 was same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 710 large Info Tech companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 1 was better than its Growth rank of 9
- Profitability rank of 1 was the same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 9 was down compared to the prior period’s 7th rank
- This is poor performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.