Vanguard International Semiconductor – World Class Benchmarking
Company: Vanguard International Semiconductor Corporation
Bloomberg ticker: 5347 TT
Market cap: US$6,748m
Background: Vanguard International Semiconductor Corporation is a Taiwanese integrated circuit (IC) foundry service provider. The company provides wafer foundry services, as well as, multiple project wafer (MPW) services, mask services and design services.
World Class Benchmarking of Vanguard International Semiconductor
- Profitable Growth rank of 1 was same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 660 large Info Tech companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 1 was better than its Growth rank of 5
- Profitability rank of 1 was the same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 5 was up compared to the prior period’s 6th rank
- This is average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.