Company: Tencent Holdings Limited
Bloomberg ticker: 0700 HK
Market cap: US$727,263m
Background: Tencent Holdings Limited is an investment holding company providing value-added services (VAS) and online advertising services. The Company operates through three main segments. The services include social network, music, web portals, e-commerce, mobile games, internet services, payment systems, smartphones, and multiplayer online games. Globally renown products include Tencent QQ and WeChat.
World Class Benchmarking of Tencent Holdings
- Profitable Growth rank of 2 was same compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 290 large Comm. Serv. companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 1 was better than its Growth rank of 3
- Profitability rank of 1 was the same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 3 was up compared to the prior period’s 6th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.