Company: PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk
Bloomberg ticker: UNVR IJ
Market cap: US$24,924m
Background: PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk is engaged in the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of consumer goods including soaps, detergents, margarine, dairy-based foods, ice cream, cosmetics, tea, other beverages and fruit juice. UNVR has more than 40 brands in the home and personal care and food and refreshments product categories.
World Class Benchmarking of Unilever Indonesia
- Profitable Growth rank of 1 was same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 600 large Cons. Staples companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 1 was better than its Growth rank of 7
- Profitability rank of 1 was the same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 7 was down compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.