Company: Globe Telecom Incorporated
Bloomberg ticker: GLO PM
Market cap: US$5,052m
Background: Founded in 1934, Globe Telecom Incorporated is the second-largest provider of telecommunications services in the Philippines. The company has 97 million subscribers across its services. Besides offering cellular services on its mobile network, GLO offers broadband network, fixed-line data and fixed-line voice services.
World Class Benchmarking of Globe Telecom
- Profitable Growth rank of 3 was up compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is above average performance compared to 140 large Telecom companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 2 was better than its Growth rank of 4
- Profitability rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 4 was down compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.