Company: Tokai Carbon Korea Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: 064760 KS
Market cap: US$2,181m
Background: Tokai Carbon Korea Company Limited was established in 1996 as a JV between Tokai Carbon (5301 JP), specialized in advanced carbon materials, and KCTech Co., Ltd. (281820 KS), a semiconductor and FPD equipment company. Tokai produces and supplies vital materials and components used in semiconductors, LED and solar energy.
World Class Benchmarking of Tokai Carbon Korea
- Profitable Growth rank of 1 was same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 890 medium Info Tech companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 1 was better than its Growth rank of 4
- Profitability rank of 1 was the same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 4 was up compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.