Company: Tianjin Port Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: 600717 SH
Market cap: US$1,764m
Background: Tianjin Port Company Limited is a Chinese company in port-related businesses, e.g., loading and unloading of cargo, commodity storage, transshipment business, car transportation, container handling, and transportation agency. The company mainly deals with bulk cargo and containers.
World Class Benchmarking of Tianjin Port
- Profitable Growth rank of 7 was up compared to the prior period’s 8th rank
- This is below average performance compared to 1,390 large Industrials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 7 was worse than its Growth rank of 3
- Profitability rank of 7 was up compared to the prior period’s 8th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 3 was up compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.