Company: Triple i Logistics Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: III TB
Market cap: US$264m
Background: Triple i Logistics Public Company Limited is a total logistics service provider. Its services include air freight, sea freight, inland transport, logistics management, and chemical & specialty logistics. Air freight and chemical & specialty logistics contribute most to revenue.
World Class Benchmarking of Triple i Logistics
- Profitable Growth rank of 1 was up compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 680 small Industrials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 1 was better than its Growth rank of 4
- Profitability rank of 1 was the same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 4 was down compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.