Company: Ta Ann Holdings Berhad
Bloomberg ticker: TAH MK
Market cap: US$624m
Background: Ta Ann Holdings Berhad is a Malaysian investment holding company with primary interests in timber, oil palm, and forest plantations. Oil plantations account for more than 80% of profit, and the company has a plantation landbank of over 95,000 ha.
World Class Benchmarking of Ta Ann Holdings
- Profitable Growth rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 9th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 740 medium Materials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 3 was worse than its Growth rank of 2
- Profitability rank of 3 was up compared to the prior period’s 9th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 9th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.