Company: Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: 600688 SH
Market cap: US$5,332m
Background: Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Company Limited is a Chinese petrochemical company engaged in processing crude oil into synthetic fibers, resins and plastics, intermediate petrochemicals, and petroleum products.
World Class Benchmarking of Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical
- Profitable Growth rank of 9 was down compared to the prior period’s 6th rank
- This is poor performance compared to 790 large Materials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 8 was better than its Growth rank of 9
- Profitability rank of 8 was down compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 9 was the same compared to the prior period’s 9th rank
- This is poor performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.